Service Options: Half day and full day models
Set Price: Not applicable + VAT
Full day from: £780 + VAT to £1555 + VAT
Half day from: £605 + VAT to £990 + VAT
This service can be tailored to your individual requirements
One of the biggest pitfalls in relation to headteacher performance management, relates to unrealistic and unachievable target setting. We can support your governing body by helping them to set appropriately aspirational and challenging yet achievable and realistic targets which are designed to move the school forward efficiently.
The service is personalised and tailored to enable schools and governing bodies to fulfil their statutory requirements for head teachers' annual performance management whilst also developing the use of performance management as a powerful tool to drive school improvement.
The service can be provided as part of an annual support package or can be accessed as an individual consultancy service. Support will typically consist of two one-day visits which will include:
- A review of the school’s performance data and identification of key priorities followed by objective setting.
- A half-day performance management review with the Headteacher followed by a twilight session feeding back to Governors.
- This can be amended and adapted to suit your school’s needs. Half day models are available if preferred.
- Summarise the schools data and provide a clear evaluation of the school’s performance. Evaluate performance against targets.
- Provide advice on suitable objectives for the forthcoming year
- Analyse and comment on the headteachers evidence of progress against objectives
- Support the governing body when interpreting performance data and other information.
- Provide constructive and independent support and challenge to the Headteacher
Costs vary depending upon the preferred model. The prices shown are per half day or per full day.