Service Options: N/A
Set Price: £3500 + VAT
This service can be tailored to your individual requirements
Multi Academy Trust CPD Support Package: 25 course place
A brief overview
Planning and bringing about improvements within school is a constant challenge. Highly targeted, effective CPD can make the task much easier and this is where we can help you. To help you to plan your CPD for 2016 to 2017 we have introduced three annual support packages designed to enable you to access exceptionally high quality training at very affordable prices. The annual CPD packages are designed to help you get better value for money, so the more course places that you want to include within the package, the lower the cost per place.
- Annual CPD Support Package 1: 5 full-day course places: £825+VAT
- Annual CPD Support Package 2: 10 full-day course places: £1550+VAT
- Multi Academy Trust CPD Support Package: 25 course places: £3500+VAT
Each CPD package enables you to make significant saving and train more members of staff within a set cost. Ultimately this supports rapid and sustained improvement across the whole school.
How do the annual CPD packages work?
- A course place is for one person attending a full day course from our scheduled programme. ie any of the courses shown on this page
- You can include any of our courses within your annual CPD package. If you want to attend a three-day course, this simply counts as three of your full days. If you want to attend a half day course this counts as half of one of your full days.
- You can use course places for any member of staff (so long as the course is appropriate for them) and if you need to make a last minute change to the name of the delegates, simply let us know.
What happens if I want an annual CPD package which covers 14 days for example? If you already know which courses you want to include, we can provide you with a tailor-made CPD package. You can include as much or as little as you want and you can even include in-school training or consultancy services. Through discussion, we identify all of the support that you would like throughout the year and we provide you with a quotation. If you would like to discuss this, then simply call Emma (01889 567 014).
Complete flexibility: To enable you to respond the emerging needs of your school, you have complete flexibility to book your course places as you require them throughout the year and if you need to make a last minute change to the name of the delegates, simply let us know. You can book your course places online, via e-mail or over the phone; simply give your school name and let us know that you would like to book a place as part of your annual support package. Our records enable us to provide you with a complete list of all courses that you attend each year, so if you ever need to check the number of places left within your package just send an e-mail. Some courses do book up quickly, so we recommend that you secure your places as soon as you can.