FREE Briefing: For Headteachers & Governors: Getting to Grips with the Common Inspection Framework (Half day) –
Includes a complementary two course lunch
Getting to Grips with the Common Inspection Framework: FREE Briefing: For Headteachers & Governors
- DEVELOP an understanding of the inspection arrangements including the evaluation schedule, grade descriptors, and implications for managing the process of inspection
- ACQUIRE practical information about the conduct of inspections, what to expect before, during, and after an inspection
- REVIEW and consider important indicators of good practice in leadership and management, school improvement, school self-evaluation, and monitoring so that key members of staff are ready for inspection.
- RECEIVE a ‘preparing for inspection tool kit’.
- An INDEPENDENT view.
- NETWORKING LUNCH is included
A two course lunch will be provided at midday, giving delegates the opportunity to socialise and network with headteachers from other local schools. All food is prepared by our own team of chefs. If you have any special dietary requirements or allergies, please let us know so that we can cater for you.
Duration: Half day course
Times: 09:30 to 12:00
Format: Presentation and briefing with opportunities to discuss relevant issues and raise questions
Venue: PBM Training And Consultancy, Heath House Training And Conference Centre Cheadle Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 7BY