Course Options: 1 Day, Half day
Recommended Max People: 25
Full day from: £930 + VAT to £1330 + VAT
Half day from: £730 + VAT to £930 + VAT
Add additional participant for as little as £33 + VAT per person per day
Please Note: Course costs are based on 15 participants
This course can be tailored to your individual requirements
The course is designed for leaders and teachers in primary schools.
The purpose of the course is to help participants to
- analyse, understand, interpret and use the various new tables and charts in RAISEonline 2016
- explore the use of the new value-added scores at KS2 and the new progress measures at KS1
- make credible judgements about progress and attainment
- write brief evaluative summaries suitable for communicating findings to others within the school community
- compare their own RAISEonline with case study materials and seek the tutors help with analysis and interpretation
- provide opportunity for professional debate and discussion.