The consultant quality rating is calculated using the evaluation scores from every single participant on every course provided by the consultant. The criteria assessed include:
How relevant was the training to your professional development needs?
- How successful was the training in helping you to improve your knowledge, skills and understanding and to achieve the training objectives?
- How good was the tuition?
- What was the quality of the training material?
- How successful was the training in meeting your expectations and the specifications for the training?
- How good were the organisation and management of the training, including the accommodation and resources?
In each case, participants evaluate the training giving a grade:
The evaluations are then analysed and an overall grade is provided. The consultant rating that you see is an analysis of recent feedback received since January 2013.